11.1V, 1500mAh, 17Wh, 15C, Tri Panel
Dimension: 97.76x34.40x5.0mm x3 pcs
Specially M4/16 "handguard rail"; full stock (M4/16, AK, M14, MP5,MKII ) ; Handguard ( G36 ) and where ever a large battery can
fit it will fit.
8 Reasons for choosing MadBull Ultimate PX Lipo batteries:
* Made in Taiwan
* Budget price
* Certified by CE/ ROHS/ MSDS
* Silver wiring for less resistance and max. output
* True C value not China fake C value LIPO Battery
* High performance and less hazardous formula
* Designed for Arisfot AEG, Not an RC rebrand batteries
* Enhance your AEG BPS (Balls per ssecond) / Higher Voltage and current (compared to NiMH battery)
Performance data and chart:
Nominal Capacity 1500mAh*17Wh* / Nominal Voltage 11.1V** / CELL internal resistance≦25mΩ / Charge Current max. 1A(1C) /
Voltage max.4.25V / Discharge Continuous Current Max. 22.5A per pack / Burst Current Max. 30A per pack /
Voltage cut-off 3.0V / Cycle Life / 80% Retention / 1C 500 cycle/10 C 100 cycle / Self -Discharge <8% per month /
Operating Temperature Range Charge 0ﾰC~45ﾰC 32ﾰF~113ﾰF / Discharge -20ﾰC~60ﾰC -4ﾰF~140ﾰF / Storage -20ﾰC~45ﾰC
-4ﾰF~113ﾰF / Pack Dimension Thickness 16.0ﾱ0.5mm 0.63+0.05 in. / Width 34.0+0.5mm 1.34+0.05 in. /
Length 102.0ﾱ1.Omm 4.16+0.05 in. / Weight Appro 114.0g
'Nominal capacity (average discharge capacity): discharge current 0.5C, end of voltage 3.0V, temperature 23ﾱ2ﾰC.
"Nominal voltage (average discharge voltage): discharge current 0.5C, end of voltage 3.0 V, temperature 23ﾱ2ﾰC.
Failure to follow these instructions can quickly result in leak, explosion, or permanent damage to the batteries and its surrounding and
may even start a fire.
(1) A new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the device manual for charging
(2) The battery should be used in the environment as listed below. Otherwise, the battery lifespan and function would be substantially
reduced. Under extreme environments, batteries may overheat, explode, or even catch fire
(3) Similar to NiCd and NiMH batteries, lithium-polymer batteries can release extremely high voltages.
(4) Always use battery manufacture approved chargers to recharge the batteries.
(5) Always empty the chamber of your AEG, remove the magazine, put on barrel cap and put on safety before you change the battery.
(6) Never place the battery near the heater, fire, or any heat sources. Never throw the battery into the water or keep the batteries in a
(7) Never allow a battery's positive and negative leads to accidentally touch each other.
(8) Never connect the battery to the wall plug or cigarette lighter plug in vehicles.
(9) Never dispose batteries with fire or warm up the battery using any heat sources.
(10) To avoid short-circuit, all batteries should be stored or shipped free of any conductive materials, including necklace, hairpin or any
(11) Never hit or throw the battery against any walls, floors or hard subjects which may damage the batteries by violent mechanical
(12) Never use hammer, nail or any sharp object to pierce or penetrate through the battery insulator.
(13) Never solder the battery's connectors with wires.
(14) Never disassemble the batteries in any means.
(15) Never charge the battery in an extreme hot environment.
(16) Never place the battery in a microwave or pressurized container.
(17) Never use the lithium-polymer batteries with the disposable batteries or rechargeable batteries in different types, capacity or
(18) Before and after every use of your lithium-polymer batteries, inspect all cells in the pack as much as possible to ensure no
physical damages, discolor, heat emission, or swelling in evident. Such signs can often indicate that a dangerous problem exists and
the batteries should be disconnected and disposed immediately.
(19) Always store the lithium-polymer batteries in a secure location away from children. If a child accidentally ingests the battery, the
child should receive medical attention immediately.
(20) Remove or dispose the batteries immediately when batteries are leaking watery substance and emit strange order.
(21) Do not allow the battery's electrolyte to get in the eyes or skin. Wash affected areas with soap and water immediately if they come
in contact with the electrolyte. If electrolyte makes contact with the eyes, flush with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and seek
medical attention immediately.
(22) To prolong battery life-span and to ensure battery full function, charged battery should rest for at least one hour before discharging.
(23) Never keep the batteries in an extreme environment, such as direct under sun light or inside the car during hot summer. Otherwise,
batteries will overheat or even ignited to substantially shorten the lifespan and damage the function of the batteries.
Working environment: Charge : 0 C~45 C Discharge: -20ﾰC~60ﾰC Storage : -20ﾰC~35ﾰC
More knowledge of Li-Po Batteries:
(1) What are factors to enhance the shooting speed (BPS, B.B. per Second)? Voltage, Currents and C. All three!
(2) What is your battery's continuous current? mAh x C=mA, For example, Our 1500mAh, 10C battery, the continuous current
will be 1500mAh x 10C =15000mA=15A (pre cell)
(3) What's the current (A) my AEG needs? An extreme example: 120 meter/sec (393ft/sec) + 40 BPS (B.B. per Second) need
about 60A. Normal AEG without modification (300 ft/sec) + 10 BPS only need start current at 20A.
(4) What is my battery life? Depends on the current your AEG needs. The lower current of your AEG, the longer battery life.
(5) How come people say the Li-Po batteries are dangerous? Normally, if you use the right charger, don't pinch or penetrate
your battery, the battery is very safe. However, no one can guarantee the 100% safety of the Li-Po battery, If you find your the
battery expending, leaking, or become extremely hot, please disconnect the battery immediately. Please read our "WARNING"
section for more details. If you need the 100% safe Li-ion battery, please contact MadBull Airsoft. Their LFP batteries are the
only 100% safe batteries in the industry.
(6) How to tell other brands Li-Po batteries is stating the correct "C" value information? For example, there is a battery
company states that their battery is 11.1V, 2100mAh, 20C, 42A. Is this the correct information? First, let's check the C value is
correct or not. Let's do the calculation: 42A for 3 cells means each cell comes with 14A. As you know that mAh x C = mA,
2100mAh X C = 14A =14000mA., So, the C=6. You have to doubt their C value.
(7) Should I choose the T style (T-plug) connector (red color) or should I use the original JST connector (white color)? The
standard JST connector can take 80A. Unless your AEG take a lot of current (A,) you don't have to change to T style
connector. However, a lot of AEG company's JST connector didn't meet the standard (using low quality materials), in this
case, you'd better change your connector.
(8) What is shortage happened? From example, your connector melt or your fuses touch to other metals. If the positive and
negative wires contact each other, your wiring cable will become extremely hot and will burn down the connector on the
battery. Once the wiring get off the connector, it stops melting and burning. Unless you have expert to help you rebuild your
battery, we will suggest you to recycle your battery.
(9) Let's see what happened if I penetrate my battery or if I use the wrong charger to charge my battery: We have video
uploaded to our website at madbullairsoft.com If you penetrate our MadBull Ulimate Li-Po battery, the battery will generate a
lot of black smoke and the battery will become hot. When we did the testing, we use a thick cardboard under the battery and
didn't cause fire. However, this didn't guarantee that you won't get fire under the similar conditions. Our battery's formula will
reduce flame and heat but didn't guarantee that it won't catch fire. So, never try to penetrate your battery. If you use the
wrong charger, per our testing video, the battery will only expand and stop working. However, don't use the wrong charger.
wg can't guarantee that it won't catch fire or explosion under the similar condition.
(10) Why we are so confident that we know our batteries? We are coming from MadBull Airsoft's R&D team. We have a lot of
Phds and Maters as our backups. We don't "re-brand" our batteries from other un-known factories. We make our battery inhouse
with high standard QC.