Introducing the fully licensed Surefire Suppressors. Our Surefire suppressors feature a quick-attach and detach design for installation and removal upon seconds.
These suppressors feature a barrel overlap design to lower the profile of your gun. Constructed of strong T6 aluminum and only weighing in under 8 ounces these Surefire Suppressors are both durable and add minimal weight to your rifle. Each licensed Surefire Suppressor has beautiful laser engraved trademarks and are all true 1:1 scale (internals have been modified for airsoft only).
Note that all SureFire Suppressors require an adapter for attachment. Adapters for the Surefire Suppressors screw directly onto the original rifle threads. Each licensed Surefire suppressor includes necessary compensator / adapter in the package.
The FA556AR 7.5" Surefire suppressor was originally designed for 5.56mm rifles such as the M4, AR-15, HK 416, SA-80, and other rifles. The FA556AR adds only 3.75" to the original length of the weapon platform. Although originally designed for rifles, the FA556AR woud look great on any M4, G36, M16, M249, and other rifles.
The overlap design requires at least 2.75" of clear barrel for the supplied compensator to fit. (Overlap meaning that the threads are located halfway into the compensator and require extra barrel length for clearence)
- Fully licensed Surefire product
- Strong T6 aluminum design
- 7.5" suppressor but only adds 3.75" to your overall gun
- Unique internal lightweight design (USA Version)
- Hollow internals (Export Version)
- Authentic Surefire laser engraving
- Super matte black oxide finish
- Quick-attach and detach function, attaches and removes in seconds
- Steel Surefire compensator included
- 14mm CCW compensator threads with locking set screw
*Note that these are non-functioning mock suppressors and will not suppress a firearm nor will they work on a firearm.